here ya go

LOL, what a crook, thanks for the entertainment

pretty amusing thread.

It will be intersting to see where that thread goes. Someone should post up the cock picture of him on that thread.

Interesting that he wants to add professionalism to the scene, but once he gets called out he says “I know your name, where you work… My friends up there told mento drop but yada yada yada… When I’m back up, someone will be over to address your concerns.”

So essentially threatening someone. Fucking scumbag.

Personal threats in that thread. :lol

YOU’RE THE FUCKING SCUMBAG. For posting before me.

It really shows the type of person that he is. While a regular businessman would go to the ends of the earth to avoid or repair his tarnished reputation Howard Tanner will just send some guys to your house. He can’t do it himself of course he has to keep his hands soft for all the cock rubbing he’ll be doing in South Florida.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106052215/villains/images/c/c4/TrollFaceDancing.gif

LOL redline killer was not #1RedlineSupporter! I guess his moderator buddies got the IPs mixed up!

LOL they’re now asking for proof from Redlinekiller or he gets banned.

Anyone notice that they didn’t even put the correct web address on their own press release? What a moron…can’t even send out a correct press release! Meathead!

this could be as awsome as darth vader on a unicycle playing bagpipes but as of right now its not even close.

lol @ that thread.

We have become famous on their site. Some people are becoming suspicious of HT while others are rallying behind him. Shit storms a coming.

Oh boy subscribed just to see them find links to the Redline horror threads on here :ahh

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwcve6mva61qzrlhgo1_400.gif

sorry, but I got hung up and was more entertained by this gif

I rarely do this but I’m literally bursting laughing at that ^ :rofl

I have been enjoying this as well.

they locked the thread. I wonder how much Howie had to pay them to do that.

Some of you really need to learn to let things go.