Here's sh!t in your hair! WORK SAFE

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/62620.htm

wow!

wow if i was the little girls father i would beat the fcuk out of that guy

If I was the girls father, I wouldve taught her how to pick her dogs shit up and to learn some respect for others property.

thats hilarious, i wish i had an account so that i could read more

pohtzpwamm@mailinator.com
qwerty

thats the name
and password

sweet!

Yeah your supposed to pick up your dogs shit, especially if he/she craps on someone else’s property. I think that guy might have went a little bit overboard smearing shit in that girls hair, that’s pretty extreme.

P.S. Jay your avatar is sweet.

The entire story

The Manhattan real-estate dealer who terrified neighborhood kids at Christmas with a grotesque display of a bloody Santa yesterday cursed a 13-year-old girl and smeared dog feces in her hair after her Chihuahua pooped on his sidewalk, cops said.

Joel Krupnik, 57, allegedly went ballistic when he spotted 4-pound Bambi relieving himself in front of Krupnik’s $3 million brownstone at 318 E. 18th St. as the girl took her pet for a walk.

A furious Krupnik picked up what Bambi left behind and trailed the unsuspecting girl — whose family asked that her name not be printed — to the vestibule of her nearby apartment building, authorities said.

The hulking, 6-foot-2, 250-pound man cursed the terrified teen, then smeared the dog feces into her hair, according to cops and her mother.

Then he smeared it across her Catholic-school uniform jacket, according to the girl’s outraged mom.

“She was scared and she was traumatized,” the mom said.

"This man followed her home and followed her into her building and started cursing at her.

“She’s always picking it up, but it just so happened that Bambi did it in front of his house, but there was a tree there and my daughter didn’t see him go.”

After the attack, the girl ran to her apartment and called her mom — a single parent and buyer in the fashion industry — who rushed home.

The mother went to Krupnik’s house to confront him. When his wife refused to open the door, the mom went to cops.

“I was upset and angry, but he wouldn’t come to the door,” she said.

“She’s just a baby. She’s scared and afraid. He’s the creepiest person in the neighborhood. He’s not friendly at all. He’s scary looking.”

Cops busted Krupnik for criminal mischief and menacing, and he was expected to spend the night in custody.

The mom said when cops told Krupnik the girl was only 13, he said dismissively that he thought she was older.

“I heard the whole conversation. He said he wanted to come down and apologize to her,” she said. “The police said no and I wasn’t going to allow [my daughter] to see him again or have him to talk to her again.”

Krupnik’s “Bad Santa” display featured a bloody St. Nick holding a knife in one hand and a severed head of a doll in the other. Krupnik, who has three children, explained the display by saying he was protesting the commercialization of the holiday.

ROFL LMAO LOL !!!11111!!!11!!one oneexclamiationone one

LMAO

This story would be soooooooooooooo much better if we could replace 13 - year old with Paris Hilton.

and replace dog poo with… ah shit… actually i can’t think of anything funnier than dog poo… maybe period blood…

Uggghhh thats nasty. Who wants to walk around smelling like copper?

wow.

ummmmm…nm

Oh my god, what the fuck I didnt want to hear/picture/imagine that. fuck.

??

Human poo is funnier than dog poo if, and only if it is done outside.

That guy should have knocked the bitch down, pooed on her, and then smear it in with the dog.

Thats certainly more demoralizing and I’m sure would have resulted in more than just 1 night in jail.