Hey Everyone

Hey there, I’m Kristina. I run the AlbanyDSM (www.albanydsm.org) forum. Howie posted the link to this forum on there, so here I am :). I have a not so special 97 Talon ESi and 87 rx7 Turbo II. So how is everyone enjoying this weather? :slight_smile:

hey girl…nice to have another one on here that’s actually into cars.

welcome!

:wave:

a dsm and a rotary … you must realy know how to work on cars … or your bf is a glotton for punishment

welcome

Haha, What’s up :slight_smile:

welcome aboard. i miss my DSM… but only sometimes

Hi.

Welcome :wave:

Enjoying the weather until it turns to shit on Saturday :frowning:

welcome … pix of the cars … mods? times?

^^^ for real… lol

welcome/bienvenidos:headbang:

What shitty weather? It’s 80 degrees and sunny as hell in Florida…?

:smiley:

Oh FUCK YOU HOWIE :mad:

You won’t be able to tell it’s me soon.

lol

I’m gonna be blacker than black yo, can you say bahamas Howie v.2

yay another girl! welcome :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

:bsflag: Pics or BAN

Oh, and welcome!

OOOOOOOHHH…a female rotard, welcome! pics of the fc??:wave:

Pics of the talon are here: www.cardomain.com/id/vandalrocks I have a bunch more I have to scan…As I said before, it’s nothing special yet…CAI and 2.2L 420A stroker engine 8.8:1 comp on order (Mark Darius of overbore.com is building it)…Just yesterday I discovered the start of a rod bearing failing, so that engine can’t come quick enough…going to go turbo with it…really hope to have it all together before the end of the season…and all the other parts I need…

The RX7 I have no pics of it on the comp yet…it sat at a friend’s garage until this evening and is now in my front yard (could always try to get pics with the webcam through the window haha)…It’s white with the mazdaspeed wing…hurst short throw…8 pt cage…t3/t4 turbo…fcd…j-bridge port job…and doesn’t want to fucking run…every now and then we can get it pop started, but not lately…I’m new to rx7s so if anyone has any suggestions, send them over…if not I’m just going to pull the engine and send it to atkins…can’t complain…I got the car for 1100

as for times…the talon runs 16s lol…and I haven’t ran the Rx7 for obvious reasons, but the previous owner said he had a dyno sheet for 325HP…but seeing is believing

anyway…thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Hello DSM person. :slight_smile: