Hey everyone...

I’m not unfamiliar at all with these forums, but I just now decided to register. I drive a 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z24 (dont laugh!) which I plan to build up to be a nice little nimble daily driver/weekend fun car. It’s got the old 2.8 pushrod v6 with a Getrag-Muncie 5spd. Here are some pics…don’t mind the obscene ride height. It’s getting lowered as I speak with all new stuff upfront, Sprint lowering springs, and Energy Suspension polyurethane.

Any other 660 guys on here?

welcome

welcome

there is a guy with x11 on here

Welcome

Welcome, you do realize your screen name is the name of a band that is next in line for being as gay as nilly vanilly (spelling)

welcome

I think you mean Milly Vanilly. And besides, I’m pretty sure they weren’t the most popular band in the world for like three years straight:D

welcome :slight_smile:

hi

welcome!

Welcome, car looks real clean for being 20 years old

Welcome!!

Welcome, and I’d appreciate it if you told those flannel wearing douches that grunge is dead.

grunge ftw.

welcome.

welcome

Welcome!

I’ve had my foray into the 660 world, it was fun, but I’m done with it, hehe. Any engine mods planned? 3500 topend swap, etc?

welcome. 660? like 1/2 of 1320? :rofl:

lol…660 = gm’s 60 degree v6.

I either plan on building a 2.8/3x00 hybrid with a 260 or a 272 cam and some ls1 springs or just a full 3400 swap run on the stock ecm…I haven’t decided yet.

i think your my new fav ps member!!!

color?

welcome!

Be a man! 2.8/3500! :x: