Hey Mustang Guys!

tell him to go to DJ Nick @ Autotune Performance (in Angola right off the thruway)… he does great work and he’s a hell of a nice guy (and a mustang guy)

if your going flowmasters, get original 40s…i have a full catback i may be willing to part with =) just PM me if interested.
if going to mufflerman, 2 magnaflows installed is $225…just for the mufflers, not a full cat back. but they sound great…maybe a bit too loud for what hes looking for though.

Aluminized steel = t-down

Stainless = Bassani

Flowmasters sound good, but EVERY Mustang has them. Bassani is deep and bassy with out being obnoxiously loud.

Magnaflow magnapacks>* plus a Dr Gas mid pipe and that is one mean sounding stang

Did that include the price of the Magnaflows?

tee-down indeed. Missed the part where it said the tubing was aluminized. He sent me links to a couple of ebay systems that were $500, so he may be willing to pony up (pun intended) for an SS Bassani or Borla system.

I have full MAC exhaust on my Mustang , and my exhaust sounds mean as hell. Skunkape used to have it on his stock Mustang and it sounded mean also. It’s pretty cheap too

Borla, Bassani, and MagnaFlow are going to be the best quality systems out there.

MAC is cheap and sounds nice, but again its aluminized. Or they may be HTS coated like their headers. If you want an idea of what that will look like in a few years check out my shitty MAC headers.

I bought a Bassani cat-back 3 years ago and I love it. The quality is top notch and it looks just as good as the day I put it on. But you pay for that.

:rofl: I just found an SS Magnaflow catback for $364 shipped from performancepeddler.com with a coupon code I remembered from VWVortex…

Thats a great price.

that is a good price…mufflerman will install 2 magnapacks for $225 (yes, including the mufflers)…but thats not a full cat back. just the mufflers.