Hey need help finding someone.

I found a bunch of personal stuff in a parking lot from some guy from UB.

I have his name and address and would like to call him to let him know I have the stuff.

I would drive to his house but it is in Williamsville. If anyone knows Jiwon Jeon. Let him know I have some of his stuff. Otherwise he will have to wait until Wednesday when I’m up at school again. He lives at 110 Spring Meadow Dr Williamsville NY.

Find me a number guys!

umm white pages?

jjeon@buffalo.edu

Best I could do

and a GIANT :tup: to you for doing the right thing!!

good for you being a good honest person.

reverse number lookup assuming he has a landline

Indeed. We were at the mall today and found this in the parking ramp. Kid would have ben fucked if someone else besides Josh found it.

University Police
Bissell Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-4900
Tel: (716) 645-2227

Turn it into the Campus Police. The number listed in the NON-emergency police number you can turn it into them and they can contact him by phone.

Im pretty sure he planned on doing that when he went back to school, but wanted to see if he could be contacted beforehand.

Yah for some reason there was his:

HSBC Debt/Credit card
License from usa and china/korea
Registration
Bank Transfer receipts
UB Card
Airline Credit Card
Pictures
etc.

I was trying to get it to him before I go to school on Wednesday. I’m not going to drive 45 minutes to his house if no one is home.

I tried reverse lookup and I didn’t get anything really, so I was wondering if you guys had some more sources or maybe knew someone that lived around there because I think it is a apartment complex.

Plus I’d rather give the stuff to him and know he got it then give it to some schmuck UB Cop.

Otherwise I will contact UB and see what number I can get out of them and call him myself, or stop by his house before school.

call the src office, they will most likely give you the number

Renzo, if you guys showed up at my apartment like you were supposed to I could have taken it to his house because I’m going right past there tomorrow.