Hey, new to this forum Edmonton fx35

http://photo.xiaonei.com/getphoto.do?id=1278875610&owner=229392209&curpage=1&t=#1278875610Hey everyone, just new to this forum and say hi to everyone.

its really hard to find a infiniti forum for AB, however, i think nissan works for me too.

i hope know some nissan and infiniti fans in AB. my name is chen, international student in uofa 2nd year. nice to meet u guys. :001_tongue::001_tongue:

My ride fx35 2006 awd, hks legamax exhaust , smoke sport tail light. i m working on my coming finals, so might install them after that ill update some pics after installation.

planning to get 22’'wheels and do some paint after finals. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oh Hai :slight_smile:
welcome to the forums!
My name is Will,( im not very well known in this forum as well)

but yah throw some pics up! look forward to meeting you at one of the meets!

Welcome. Not a bad ride for a international second year student lol. Post pics up when you have a chance.

P.S. Will your better known than you think.

welcome to the site

Welcome there is not much of an Infiniti scene in Alberta but a few guys with infinitis hang out here.

Welcome! and like Ryan said not a bad ride at all for a student. lol.

^^ uhh ohh… that a bad thing? :frowning:

ya for sure, working on my finals… pics end of april maybe ~

Welcome Chen. Look forward to seeing you at a meet this summer.

Hey Chen!

Just want you to know we just bought Ericksen Nissan. If you need any factory parts for your Infiniti, i might be able to get you a deal.

ya , u bet , cuz my visa is gonna expired, need to extend it , so cant go back to beijing. lol.

so i ll for sure stay at edmonton the whole summer. ill keep eyes on every event this summer. :slight_smile:

Its because of how unique your car is.

wow…sorry for being late on the welcoming you but ya welcome and you better be coming out…lol