Hey yall, new to edmonton

Hey everyone, just moved to edmonton from van city with my 1992 240sx, Hoping to meet some new friends and maybe go out to a local track!

Matt

Welcome! Come to street legals at Castrol raceway Fri Night:001_smile: We also have a AutoX Event on Sat Registration is closed for drivers but i’m sure we could squeeze you in as a spectator if you would like

that would be great! Give me a time a place and i will be there!

Hey man, Welcome.
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/beta/showthread.php?t=12009
Fill out the forum as a spectator. All information should be on there. If you need more most of us can answer it for ya.

Welcome!

Do you know where Castrol is?

No clue

You left Van City to move here? Was it purely for work? And welcome to E-Town, hope to see you at some meets!

haha ya bro only reason i left van was for the work! just started my second year autobody apprentice and they pay $8hr more then van so i am happy plus its always sunny here :smiley:

8 bucks more?! Wow, witht he cost of living out there you would think they would be more on par. You going to come out to the track day this Saturday to spectate? We will all be there. Should be a good time, if you are planning on coming out, PM Mr. Rage (Ryan) and he will add you to the list. Everyone who enters the Base has to be accounted for, so you have to “register” before you can come to watch.

hey im from Van 2, are you on van 240s