hey....

:/:hey , hows it goin , i joined son a few months ago tryin to sell a 240 for a friend that screwed me around a bit lol so i gave up , but recently i was givin the opertunity to have a decent chassis that needs a bit of work and what not , was a pretty good price i think because i have been lookin at them for a while and i just kinda curious about them , its a 93 , comes with everythin , motor is out of it right now , and well its a rollin chassis , i was wondering if anyone has any advice who to speak to , or if anyone can give me any cool ideas for it and no underglow or anythin cause rice is gay lmao , its black right now , rockers are gunna need to be replaced on it , so im gunna get it done at a body guy ive known for years ( family friend ) been doin it for a long time lol , and i guess the drivers side frame rail needs to be fixed , i have a jdm from clip at my house here , so im pretty sure he can do that for me 2 , just cut and paste lmao , the 240 is like 80 percent converted rhd (wasnt done my retards done at proper shop ) lol , just need to figure out brakes and heatercore and then put dash back in it and a few other things lol , didnt mean to write a big thing like this and im not too good at making these things so srry if its hard to folow lol, im jsut learning about 240s, and was just hopeing for some advice on things that may cause me some grief or any basic 240 issues ,thnx have a good day

new member section? good job dum dum, lol good to see u here kenny

it took me a while to figure out how to post