Hey

Just doin my required 5 posts in the intro, never had any other forums require that.

from Butler
have a 92 teg with an HX-35 and currently 4 broken pistons
found this site looking for an engine
should be running again this weekend ghetto thrown together, but running is running.

Welcome…

5 post is required to help keep the Spammers out & for the ppl that come here to just sell stuff

welcome

welcome

we’re not any other forum.

welcome:beer:

Welcome, wow you broke all 4 pistons haha. What fuel management where you using?

Welcome.

All four,eh? Brian O’Connor style meltdown, where you stayed in it to win it? :smiley:

chipped my ecu and loaded a basemap made in crome. First run the wastegate never opened. I wasn’t driving so I was yelling to let off as the gage pegged at 20. Who knows what it really went to its just a cheapo gage. I figure the ringlands were done then and they just got worse as I beat on it till one piston finally let loose enough for 0 compression.

I really didn’t expect the thing to last as long as it did. I’ll slap it together so it gets me through till i find or build one I will want to take care of and put some time into fine tuning it.

honda’s are ghey

good luck with your cheapo build on the new motor. i hope the new one doesn’t blow up on you before you build yourself a decent motor.

welcome!

I actually completely agree. Especially with the rep you get with most of the type of people that own hondas.

But they’re cheap as shit if you don’t need the bling. It’s gotta be the easiest car to learn about tuning and forced induction on so honduhs it is for a while.

welcome

welcome

Welcome!

welcome man!

Hey I recognize that shop, I bought my wastegate from you after the chinamen one fucked me.

Here’s what my car looked like when I bought it
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/stenseltizm/CIMG0518.jpg?t=1208478953

and here’s what it looked like before i tore it back down
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/c0mpl3x/IMG_0627.jpg

welcome

yep, thats me… :slight_smile:

4 busted slugs? Wow, the fail was strong with that one.

Welcome and F-Honda’s