hi guys

Hiya,

thought I would sign up for the forum instead of lurking now that the car is almost done and all. alot of you guys probably remember me from a few years ago as I have the mustang with the saleen body kit and 3 subs in the trunk. well the stang is long gone now. old age and all caught up with me. Now a dad of a 10 month old baby girl so the booming tunes are kinda out of the question these days. But I gotta have my toy so I got a 55 chevy2 door post. I put together a mild 350 for now as the original motor was about cooked. but I have been doing alot of body work replacing alot of sheet metal on the car 54 years does bad things to old iron. I have attached a few pics the car is not quite done yet so these are almost there pics. hope to see yas around cruising this summer.

Len:excited

damn doode looks sickkkk

if ya wanna check them out I have a bunch of pictures of the build heres the link http://www.eliteraven.com/photos/listpics.asp?dir=55+chevy+rebuild

welcome ,another carryover from a.u.g i see

looks great man!

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

awesome! we need more domestics on this site for realz

Oh dam Len is here,its mikey i used to own the red lowered silverado back in the day.

Welcome!

At least working on the car this old, you don’t feel like you’re going to break through the sheetmetal while sneezing. Car’s just aren’t the same now days. Looks like a “fun” project!

and you currently own…

a lowered silverado!

Nice! Not really a drag racing guy, but I’ve always love these drag cars. :thumbup

Mike long time no see. I remember the red silverado your girl took my wife to the bathroom in it at the park and ride one night lol. You 2 still together? Thanks for the kind words guys. I have to admit the 55 gets alot more positive reactions than the mustang did when I had it. probably due to the v6 in the mustang lol. But hey it sure looked cool and was loud as a mofo. still miss that car. So where does everyone hang out these days? I lurked on the rspeed forum but looks like that one is pretty much shot at this point. Anyways thanks again for the kind words and have good weekend.

Len

lol cameo made a funny