hi new here

Hi I’m a newbie…I’m a JDM junkie …this is a cool site…i like

I drive a black 97 S14
I have alot of plan for it next summer…all jdm exterior parts for now.
Here is my list of mods right now most exterior parts are not installed yet…but as soon as the snow melts i will do it. I’ve be collecting parts this winter

Eibach sportsline lowering springs
Aem short ram intake
S14 kouki jdm front bumper
S14 kouki jdm amber turn signals
S14 kouki k’s spoiler
S14 kouki jdm front grille
S14 front silvia emblem
S14 rear silvia emblem
S14 clear corner lamps
Nismo chrome shift knob

here is a pic
[/img]http://members.shaw.ca/buff_boi/fresh.JPG[img]
(don’t know if i inserted it right)

if you want me to post the pics of the mods just ask

http://members.shaw.ca/buff_boi/fresh.JPG

There ya go. Welcome to the boards! I’m excited to see your car in person. We need more S14a’s around here.

Hey there,

Welcome to the site, I’m glad you like it.

Car is looking sharp. Can’t wait to see it.

nice and clean! those headlights are by far the best looking ones for 240/silvia

:slight_smile:

Looks in good shape. How about the JDM engine?

Finally an S14A. Hope to see you at a meet.

Yeah, where is the motor? lol.

yah i wish i could get the s14 blacktop sr …maybe later when i can afford it ca18det and sr20det engines are incrediable sure beat a ka24 ahha…very fun to drive turbo charged cars :twisted:

I have only heard of CA engines in S14 cars …do it up

Yeah I’ve heard talk of it too, but never actually seen it. You should still have lots left in the KA though, slap a turbo on it.

agreed …your car looks great though

oh yeah! clean and sleek , thats awsome. Hey where did you get your jdm stuff through? also how much? im looking for fenders lights and a grill.

Agreed! They look like Clint Eastwood scowling “Go ahead, punk, make my day…”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hhaha, so true.

thanks for all the compliments… s14_steve_o > i got most of my jdm items from courtesyparts.com that is a good site to order from. I want to learn more about the sr20 swaps cuz i want to do the swap in the future. I see a few ppls have done them in edmonton…those dyno pics are sweet. I envy ppls with sr20s :? I look forward to talkin to the members from here about their sr20 swap experince