Hiking

Anyone know a good spot to go hiking willing to travel 45min-1hr.

There was an awesome place I used to go out off RT7 going toawrds duanesberg(sp?). Ill call my buddy and get the directions

Indian Ladder Trail. :lol

:rofl :rofl

place is only worth going to for like a 3 week span in the fall

Aren’t there all those trails in the Pine Bush?

u can go hiking on my hairway to heaven if u want. wink wink.

hhahahha

you’re out of your mind, man :lmao :lmao

hahahahaha

im loling over here.

Is it Indian trail im thinking of? I used to go off trail and shit and go to a waterfall/creek. Might be the same place.

my friend does a lot of hiking, he says there are some trails up there that go up the ridge overlooking lake george, great views, all year round.

Also there’s tons of stuff in the Catskills just south of us

There are some great spots up in Lake George to hike up the mountains. They have overlooks over the lake also. It’s really worth it!

Hey Adam, Want to go hiking tomorrow???
hehe

y go to the catskills when u can go to the adirondacks? much much bigger

Word. Adirondacks. Dew it.

Google for Adirondack hiker’s guide and you’ll find a breakdown of all the mountains based on location, average time to summit, difficulty, etc.

i bet he would love to take a stroll down ur happy trail.

haha. It was a stab at him bc he can’t walk, gosh!

Somewhat local is Berlin Mountain, you start on rte 2 in Petersburg pretty much at the NY/MA border and you hike the Taconic trail over Petersburg pass which is an old ski area and you continue out the trail to the summit of berlin which is the highest peak in Renssalaer county.

Im gonna stab you!! :lol

Thanks JEsse, I think I found something. The rest of you are wortheless sans a couple!

sully is always useless… fuckin :retardclap