Hit a deer

bowdown this man is the truth master!!!

I :love: Deer… they keep me busy!

Well, the cracks in the bumper are a little worse than I thought. I’ll take some pics soon.

Is it only bumper damage? If so it’s not to hard to replace.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/rings022.jpg

i forgot to look at it this morning, but its probably just paint work that needs done. Sad thing is she already needs paint work on the passengerside from shotty body work that was done prior to buying(car was so dirty when I looked at it with her I couldnt see it)

Now, don’t try to act like you know anything about cars :booty:

ha yeah, i cant believe i didnt see THAT this morning. I though it was paint cracks :eek3:

I told you the bumper was cracked jackass :doh:

Guys don’t ever listen. Well they do but then try and take the credit.

You should see how well they pay attention when you go engagement ring shopping :rolleyes:

why would you go ring shopping with him?

it’s a gift, take whatever you get. my $.02

shush, like she needs any more ammo :slap: :slap:

oh boy, dont open that bag. :hs:

Sorry man. You should hire a personal assistant to take notes when she starts talking that way you never miss a thing. Or you could miss everything and just go back over it later.

listening to women is overrated, :blah: :blah: :blah: is all that comes out anyway, I might as well think about modding my truck when she is talking.

its not that I missed anything, but I just got my new job last thursday and friday she was dragging me out to stores.:itr41: :doh:

First off, I didn’t ask for your $.02 :finger2: Secondly, because he asked me to pick it out because he has no idea what to buy. Is that ok with you now? :rant:

watch KDKA news tonight,tells u how to advoid hitting deer!:sadwavey:

Yeah, walk.