Hit and runs suck...

Not a lot of dmg, but just sucks to have to deal with this crap…

http://www.strangeness.org/videos/shit.jpg

got that on my car & the wifes car…i was so pissed :madfawk:
the person that did it to my car had a suv & was still parked behind me when i when to my car(saw the silver paint on his bumper…i ripped his antenna off!!!

my wifes car has 2…one in the front & one in the back…and small dings on the side from people doors in the parking lots!!

why can’t people learn to parallel park & be respectful fo your shit!!!
I’ve confront people on this that i watched hit my car when i live in oakland & got into a few arguments

i’m my 11yrs of driving i’ve never hit a car parallel parking…& i used to own a huge 85 caddy fleetwood.

People piss me off.

most of that should buff right out.

not on my shit or the wifes…its scraped to the plastic…needs smoothed out and repainted.

gonna get it fixed when i get a buyer…curt is gonna hook me up with the body work

curt is a good guy.

Nah,

Once you take a look at it up close they hit it pretty hard enough to grind into the bumper in about a 2x4 inch area… They must of hit it pretty hard, we can’t really get an idea of how they hit it at that angle either, I got pretty luck as if they hit it how the scrape marks are I’m suprised there isn’t more dmg…

good thing it didn’t crack…but the grind/dig is almost as bad

I would of rather had the crack, it’s urethane though so it’s hard to crack… If it was cracked I’d get a lot less shit from the insurance about replacing it, they are gonna want to try and pain the area, and I don’t think it’ll come out worth a fuck…

its not that cheap to repair plastic bumpers. when i molded and shaved my bumper, a tube of duramix plastic repair was $30.

don’t know if your insurance company picks where you have to go, but talk to Jay about getting Curt to do it…he does good work & i’m sure would help with deductable.

I’ll paint it for you and It will match

what especially sucks about it is it wasnt even parked on the street…some people dont evn know how to park in spaces

did you hear anything from the police yet? I’m assuming they’re the ones you have to go through to get the license plate information of who did it

Nope,

They will not investigate a hit and run anymore, they leave it up to the insurance companies… They don’t have the manpower to do it, which sucks but I can understand it…

i’m dating one of those ppl :doh:

that sucks ass dude… some assfuck at UPS hit my 240 a few weeks ago, put a big crease in the fender and some deep scratches.

beater cars are great

if they run