hitman

saw the preview it looks pretty good.

Thanks for the info! With a description like that I’m definitely putting it on my list of must-see’s! :tup:

:smash2:

It looks decent,maybe it wont suck like almost all video game based movies.LOL

I think the video game series is one of the best I’ve ever played. So the movie has a lot to live up to. There had better be a scene of him running around with a fire axe hacking random people, or else it won’t be like the game at all…

noyc3

I think the casting could have been done better.

Hitman is the Bad guy from Die hard 4…

sorry i just saw the preview and did not know any web sites.

+1

looks pretty good, just saw it today (the previews)

I’ve played all the games…

looking forward to this movie

im gonna get slamed for this but doom was good…

and resident evil was good because mila was in it =)

I thought Doom was one of the better video game adaptations out there. I do agree as well that Timothy Olyphant is not the best choice for the #47 or whatever his number is. I probably go to see this movie, it looks decent.

I’d pick that guy from The Transporter to be 47. He was pretty bad ass in those movies, as well as Crank.

Jason Statham but he is too short and too British.

He’s an actor - he can act non-British…and…taller…

truth

and lol

If you played the games you would know that 47 in hitman is quiet and “gentle” jason wouldnt be a good fit, as he is loud and brash

Agreed.

Furthermore Jason Statham’s face is too rugged, defined, recognizable. They needed an actor whose face could essentially be an empty pallet.

Think of whenever you play a video game where you can create a character, change the face around and body to make the character look how you want. They needed someone whose appearance was as plain and simple as how that original video game rag-doll would appear before you adjust it.

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/79438/timothy_qjpreviewth.png

=

http://www.woodenpackaging.co.uk/SinglePallet1.jpg

?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, from a pure shoot-'em up, 2-hour brain-shuts-down-and-drool standpoint, this should be fun as hell. :tup:

at least its not vin diesel

^^ haha

He’s an actor - he can act non-British…and…taller…

i lolled