hitman

lol at pallet image

Just downloaded the theme song.Good stuff :tup:

Anyone going to see it tonight? I was just playing some of the games and im pretty excited

I just missed the regal 7:55 showing.

Critics are saying its one of the better videogame movies :tup:.

Found this while looking it up

“He may be right. Currently in production – or preproduction – are “Alone in the Dark II,” “Castlevania,” “Doom 2,” “Driver,” “Everquest,” “Gears of War,” “Max Payne,” “Metal Gear Solid,” “Postal,” “Soul Calibur,” “Splinter Cell,” “Stranglehold,” “Street Fighter,” “The Sims,” “Warcraft,” “Tomb Raider III” and possibly “Halo” (depending on who you ask), among dozens of others.”

Max Payne FTW!

Agreed, been saying that from the start

Theyve been talking about max payne for years now.

Im hoping they cast mickey rourke to play him, or someone badass.

Just got back from seeing it. I’d give it 4/5. Entertaining, but no fire axe carnage. It’s a movie that is based on a video game character, not a movie based on a video game. It doesn’t follow the story line of the games at all, but I think that makes it a better game movie than any other (with the exception of Super Mario Bros, of course).

Also got back, was pretty badass. I’d also give it a 4/5. The scene where they all agree to drop out their clips and each pull dual swords from behind their backs was fucking AWESOME

how the fuck are they going to make a SIMS movie???

The movie was rather choppy constantly going from one location to another all the time, other than that it wasn’t too bad.

I was surprised. It was a great movie, they didn’t ruin it. :tspry:

Rubicant, it’s your birthday!

You’re the man, Rick! Maybe we won’t have to demod you after all… :wink:

saw this last ni8ght, loved it

the movie the cinemetography everythign

One thing you don’t love - commas.

Castlevania would be badass if they do a decent job on it. Saddly, most movies based on video games kinda really suck big fat floppy donkey dick.

:tup: :tup:

i thought it was a little too “jason bourne” -esque… i <3’ed the bitch tho

Max payne would be such a fucking badass movie

its called punisher