Hockey Bros. needed

Im skating in a league on thursday night at Union college right now and they have been having trouble with having enough regular skaters. I believe its $15 a game. There is a ref and score is kept track of unless it gets out of hand. WE have some real talented players. Its a skate that challenges me as a goaltender usually a bad day for me is 5 goals in this skate im happy to keep it to 10 goals with the speed and skill of the skaters. You could say its a lot of Hot doggers because nobody plays defense they just want the puck to score.

Let me know if you want to skate they always need people. You can skate as a regular or just a sub from time to time. I also think a cage is required on players helmets not 100% though

paging murrdogg. im pretty sure he shreads on the ice

fuuuck I wish I still lived in the area.

Pm sullyvr4 on here I know he use to play alot of hockey and still does from time to time

Oh shit, time to find my skates. Will let you know.

last few week team have been so poor its been 4 on 4 with like 1 maybe 2 subs. I would love to get enough people to run full teams with a line or two read on the bench

fuuuuuck, i wish all my gear wasnt like 5 sizes to small :frowning: or id be in to play

ill hip check the shit out of you

can you even skate? :lol
dont put your head down, or you will make friends with the ice real quick:haha

hah i can skate but i cant stop. I stop by using the wall :haha

pm me more details…i wear a half shield though

If you still have this league going over december and january let me know id jump in for some skates, i play out at shool right now so im not around unless its break or summer.

By the way, did u find anyone that could airbrush your helmet for a decent price? My younger bro is looking to get his mask painted as well.

I recieved prices ranging from $400 to $1500 I wasnt expecting such a huge gap in pricing so Im now scared to go with a $400 price especially when i was thinking I would get the job i wanted done for $300 at max lol.

If you want to skate shoot an email to this email address. Its a girl she organizes things tell her Ron the Goalie sent you cause we need subs kaelyn.dooley@gmail.com

Ya, ive heard theres a large range too. Alot of it depends on how much detail or artwork that is going into it and how well known the artist is. I was hoping to find someone that may have never even done goalie masks and let them go to town. I thought about trying it myself too since i have most of the supplies. Should be interesting. Thanks for the heads up, ill drop her a line when im back on break.

Yah I play, but I wouldn’t go as far as calling myself talented. Is this a checking league?

I used to be pretty good in gym class until I was removed and placed in the “penalty box” for various infractions.

non checking league. but that doesnt mean there still isnt a little rubbin, rubbin’s racin