Hold Em Poker / Tournies / Home Games

BUMP!

work til 6 owns me… doh

75% chance I’ll be there…

still at work.

i’m up for a home game basically anywhere :yawn:

joe should just renovate his back room and get with it

anyone intersted in going to seneca irving on friday night for there Limit Oamha Hi-lo tourny? Starts at 7. I think it is a $25 tourny and re-buys in the first two rounds (its limit so it wont be crazy).

rumors say irving is a bunch of tight-assed players who fold to any PF raise : )

Any one up for a game tonite???

^^^ anybody still game. id like to play since today is my “friday” for the week lol

i think too late now, we were trying for one earlier about 8-9 but it didnt happen… maybe next time!

we’re gonna start running a tourney every 1st and 3rd saturday of the month @ the mansion. 12 noon start, we’ll aim for 20-25 players (more always welcome), ~ $ 35 buy in. pay top 3, so 1st place will take like $350.

of course the 3rd saturday for this month is tomorrow, kinda short notice. if anyone would be interested in playing, let me know by replying tonight and i’ll see how many potentials we get.

who’s down?!?!

possibly

if this was sundays i could make it no problem, but working saturdays sucks… if you change the date im down.

Also whats the specs: chip count/re-buy/addon/blind increasements? just curious as to how your tourney is setup

:word:

whats the concensus, better on saturdays or on sundays?

no re-buys or add-ons, just play with what you get. chip count may slightly fluctuate based on how many people we have, but more or less start with 1,000 in chips, or maybe 1250 or something. 5/10, 10/20, 15/30, 20/40, 25/50, 30/60, 40/80, 50/100, 75/150, 100/200, etc., with blinds going up every 15 minutes. that way after 2 hours we would be at the 75/150 level, and hopefully close to down to one table.

pretty much every tourney i play at uses different denominations and blind structures, but it shouldn’t matter much though, if you’re good you’re good and will make it far… lol

sounds perfect tourney just how i play…

Sat/Sun is fine, just I get out at 4pm… sigh

we can set it up for later in the day too, if that works better for most people. is noon-1 or 7-8 better?

7-8ish works for me. I work til 4pm everyday (mon/tues off)

either weekend day, after 12 :tup:

anything for tonight?

bump for bowling ctr game 10 pm 12/18…