holiday valley

anyone have the hookup on lift tickets… i will be home for xmas and would like to hit up the good ol’ slopes of the southertier… but 80 for a fuckin lift ticket is redicious.
maybe its just expensive to me cus i used to do the schuss thing and only paid like 250 for the year…

shit… schuss is only 130 if ur in on time… but yea… holiday valley must make a killing on lift tickets…

if you have a student id laying around, sun-thurs nites are only $20.

It’s $80 for a lift ticket now??? Holy shit!!!

How long do you get to ski for that amount?

worddd. but i dont think i have an id that i can use anymore :shitty:

i got an extra id layin around… i doubt they really look at the pic…

that would be hott. does it have to be a current year?

i might be able to nogotiate someting with my alum…

they dont check the year i dont htink… as i still have my id from freshman year at UB… just hold it up and they are like ok… i norammly keep mine in my wallet behind the plastic… and act like i cant pull it out… even though i am a student… just food for thought… you can always say ur taking a night class and you are matriculated at the university. .ya know? embelish a bit

combo passes are only 350 w/ the student id too.
i know you said you would only be home for christmas, but thought i would just throw that out there for the other interested people.

Any 8 Hours $46 ?

It says Saturday - Sunday 81 but that is for both days

YSATI

http://www.holidayvalley.com/winter.cfm?subpage=323

Figuring that he will be riding both days if he is in town…

Either way, that is the major pitfall of HV… It is too damned expensive. Between the drive to get there and back, plus the lift ticket, it’s almost $60 for a full saturday of skiing.

That is basically why I rarely ever go there.

BUMPTACULAR

I’ll hit the slopes with you when you’re in town jon… give me a ring.