Holiday Valley 2 for 1 starts tonight...

Going riding w/ the GF. Very anxious to try out the new board.

Anyone else headed down there?

• College Nights. Present your valid college ID at the main ticket window for a $25 night lift ticket Sunday through Thursday. Ticket valid 4PM - 10PM.
  • Upstate Farms Intense Milk 2 for 1. Pick up a bottle of Intense Milk at your favorite store, and bring in the cap for 2 lift tickets for the price of 1 valid on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday nights from 4PM - 10PM. Program starts January 2, 2008.
  • McDonalds 2 for 1. Visit a participating McDonalds Restaurant and pick up a coupon for 2 lift tickets for the price of 1 valid on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday nights from 4PM - 10PM. Program starts January 2, 2008.

Does anyone know if you can combine #1 with the other two? Either way, a night lift pass is only 32, so 16 bucks sounds good to ME!

That’s sweet, thanks for the heads up. I dont think youll be able to combine, but still 16 for holiday is a really good price :tup:

going to be a cold one out there tonight…but i have no idea about the deals

good find :tup:

very nice! thanks!

I SHOULD have room for five in my truck…
I think the following are going tonight with me:

1. Christian
  2. Lauren
  3. Zong (ALREADY HAS PASS)
  4. Lafengas
  5. ???

Lafengas needs someone to split a pass with. Let me know. But NO SUCKERS.

maybe next wed, however i too have a pass

Fuck! I should occupy that last seat…however, I can’t. :frowning:

damnit, i wanna go. when i get back to buffalo i’ll be down to go lots of nights

what is this 1987? suckers?

lol

pmedddddddddd

oh man. i’d go, but i have to work. :frowning:

FUCK… ZONG WTF!!

I would go but someone is borrowing my board :frowning:

I’ll be there with the girlfriend and maybe Tim if he gets out of work. What time are you going up there ? I didn’t know you knew how to do anything on the slopes newman. Do you have a ski rack for the truck?

oh man! if i would have known i woulda got out of work and tossed you some gas money!

I would, but I’m out for a few. Dislocated my shoulder on Monday. I need to get PT and let it heal before I can get back out there. Blah.

it was fun but it was COLD!

Sorry i missed your call, renzo. My phone was off.

i want to go in like a week or two, my knee is all fucked up from moving

how long does this deal go on for ?

I kind of want to rent a board tho… mine is srsly like 20-25cm too short lol

www.partyplegics.com

hot stuff (NWS)

I know the student ID deal goes on all winter, Don’t know about the rest.

EDIT: Can you combine the milk deal with the Student ID deal?