Holiday Valley 2 for 1 starts tonight...

its all good…the snow wasn’t too bad but i think my throat is done after the ice bowl then boarding yar

:lol:

http://www.blogto.com/upload/2007/07/WheelchairTopLeft250pxW.jpg

LOL.

It’s fucking perfect.

Yea, but how are the conditions down there? After all this hot/cold/hot/cold it’s all gotta be icy as hell

definently had icy spots…and Zong’s edges couldn’t cut a dead baby.

they are making a lot of snow. Some runs had a lot of ice, especially steeper ones where shitty snowboarders ride the whole hill on their heel edge.

oh you mean going down a hill on your heel edge isn’t the cool thing to do?

damn

i thought thats how you go fast

so can you combine the two deal or no?

i forgot to ask.

heel-side see-saw anyone?

damn, I went snowboardng a few weekends ago up in the catskills. It was fucking awesome, was really getting on my edges and feeling good.

I had a good reason for keeping them dull last year. I’m gonna sharpen them asap, hopefully before next time.

Also, I want magnatrac

wtf i should have went. too bad i dont read this loser website and didn’t know about it.

i would have rented. now i realize what brought zong and josh together ( i couldnt figure it out. )

if you sucked less, you wouldnt need magnatraction :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. I was doing 5’s at the end of my 2nd year. you? :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: but I DEFINITELY need to make myself ride switch more :frowning:

haha I was just poking fun, but now that you mention it, I rode with you every week last year at least once and Ive never seen you bust a 540

oh, and what does spinning have to do with holding an edge

haha, lets see ya respond to that one

p.s. when are we gonna ride?

Sigh. because all I was doing was riding park. My edges were dull and i never got my board sharpened. So steep and icy was a little tricky.

me and a few people went out on sunday night, horrible conditions even though it was snowing like a mofo

:tup: thanks for the heads up on the deals

I’ll go with Zong and you when you stop sucking…

Although I did get a great laugh at you when you went ribs first into a rail lol

HAHAHA Steep my ass… Lets go to a real mountain and experience steep lol