Holy Nissan's!

Just wondering. In the last couple weeks, have you noticed a lot more Nissan’s on the road? I don’t mean new cars or trucks. I mean S13, S14, Z32, Z31, Skyline’s?

Even the new G37, G35.

I am seeing a HUGE surge in the popularity of Nissans here in Brampton lately.

More 300’s showing up then ever before.

Any one else?

ive seen mad corvettes… but i live in a predominately white area, so that probably has something to do with it…

yes, I have been seeing quite a few S14s in my area (Markham). I didn’t see as many last year, but this year I am seeing a quite a bit more than usual.

Well. With that being said. (Not that I am being racist) Yet, I would say about 70% of the G series I have seen…Have had persons of a race other than white.

At least here in Brampton.

Good to see. Makes me smile. Just hope it does not turn out to be like the Honda days. Especially the “bad ass” kids with the attitudes.

Well the nice weather is here to stay now soo yeah you will see alot more nice cars :wink:

So many Altimas and G35’s. A non nissan car that’s showing up a lot more than I expected is the Z06. Just damn. I see like 3 a day. That’s over 10 times more frequently than I see 240’s.

I rarely see 240’s, and when I do I get so fucking excited, drive up to it to honk and give a thumbs up…it turns out to be a 40 year old woman. lol

Car spotted thead is contantly on Home page now. However, not as many nissan spottings here in Malvern. Its all about the civics, accords and integra’s here. So I’m pretty safe here for now. lol. Alot of civic/accord owners with altezza tails pulling their rides out of storage…

I’m spotting more Muscle and Exotic Cars, spotted a Lambo Diablo, Ferrari 348, and a bunch of Maserati Quattroporte’s but I live in Vaughan(maple) which is mostly Italian! and this is the season to spot atleast 1-2 exotics a day in my area lol.

Gotta love the muscle car shows we have @ Fortino’s every Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather, I hardly spot any 240’s, if any, a couple s13’s and a few s14’s but moreso towards the Markham area.

^^lucky! I hate my area…but its home. I see at least 3-4 hondas with chrome rims and some sort of sparkly pink/orange/lime green/sky blue paint job everyday!

^Ya, I rarely see that stuff as intense here in Vaughan, but fo sure there are ricey cars here and there lol.

Where do you live abouts bro?

LOL! maybe drifting is becoming a popular sport, even amongst older female drivers (not just young female drivers). :stuck_out_tongue:

Malvern!! lol. I want to move Downtown, but then I wont need a car. lol

it’s what Lucas said…

nice weather = everyone pulls their nice cars out of storage.

on wednesday alone i saw 3 928’s in one day (when it’s rare to see 1 in a year), 360 Modena Spyder, brand new Viper roadster, 997 turbo, 996 turbo, '32 Ford Coupe with an LS2 at McDonald’s in Bolton, '67 Camaro vert…lots of others i can’t remember. and that was all in one day!

for a while i was seeing alot of board members (i was posting in the car spotted thread almost daily) but it seems most of the 240’s i’ve seen lately are bone stock with women driving. lol

^I guess I’m not the only one noticing that then lollll.

noticed a increase in nissan’s in Hamilton as well. But usually the same s13/14 owners on the road

I saw 2 s13 with silvia k conversions and a huge amount of kouki’s this past week (markham and scarborough) Last year I saw one and I was like dayummm, now it’s just like ugh another one… but still nice

^and welcome to the forum!

Funny you should say that cause i live around morningside height aka new malvern and they are 4 in my area… including myself…funny how i haven’t seen you tho…

^^ i live in ur area and i have a red s13… see me around?? what car u drive?

Hummingbird drive…i think i’ve seen you once… i have a red S14.