Holy Shit

switched car insurance today.

rates went from 260 month liability (progressive) to 81 a month thought a local insurance company. :boink :eek4dance:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

they found out what kind of mustang he had n said welp its obvious its slow so well cut your rates!!!

Which insurance company? I need to give them a call!!

I’m paying $316/month :frowning:

if the speed of your car determined insurance value mine would be free! I wish that was the case…

stating the obvious :slight_smile: lol j/k his car is ultra slow heck anything chevy could beat his lil worm !!!

thats a awesome saving though but u gotta be carefull if something major hapens will you get the money u deserve ???

how many times has your car broke?

I bet my honda would actually MAKE me money if this was true, haha. They’d have to pay me. :rofl:

im gonna get a quote on full coverage… they a prety big local thing and from what ive heard its all good through them.

:frowning: :owned:

that sounds like an edgar snyder commercial

its all good vertically challenged little buddy. when we all going to hang out at south park again?

who knows i wont be comming home for a while. Prolly not untill Brians wedding !! then 1 more week of school then im home for a week or two n school starts again but i should have my drag tires by then so if ya wanna race im game :frowning: WE all gotta make a trip up to cristies !! im mad i misssed the last one :frowning:

Whats the company’s name?

liability on a Cobra…

:ugh:

get some better coverage, You drive to too many girls home. One could flip out and start giving head etc. then crash :blue:

^^^ i hate when that happens