insurance

ANYBODY work or know anyone that works at a insurance company that can hook me up,i called all over best rate i got was 784 down and then 350 a month for my mustang

Depends on your credit and driving history.

I doubt anyone who works at an insurance company can “hook” anyone else up with a better rate.

Call allstate and geico, and figure it out from there.

I have never had to put money down on an insurance policy, and 350 a month is crazy for any car.

How many DWIs?

edit - you could try that grimey place down Main St Willoughby Insurance - Willoughby will when nobody will!

:word: that is outrageous!

try smaller companies i tried geico a while ago and was quoted 260 a month, went to niagara national and im paying 125 for the same coverage i would have had with geico.

or ABLE insurance… there good with a bad record also…

TESTICLE

^ To clarify, boardjnky4 doesn’t have tourettes, he’s suggesting you PM Testicle because he works for AllState. :slight_smile:

Yea I wish I could afford to drive my mustang too. Insurance companies SUCK.

Nickle city?

i got it from steve at AAA from steve , and no tickets at all its so high because its a v8 mustang and im 16

Yea, I got that shit too. No tickets, and my insurance said my rates were going up due to liability of the car. Since the mustang isn’t of the highest saftey rating, and its like the most crashed car for kids our age, insurance is through the roof. I even got a letter from my insurance company saying my rate was going to be increased when those kids drag raced on transit, and the one died.

Weirdest part about that, I didn’t have the mustang insured then, I took it off the road for my BMW…