Holy speed trap on Rt. 5

On my way home today there where 4 cars pulled over by 2 undercover cars,one was a rusty pos white tahoe and the other a green ford explorer. This was right at rt.5 and Lake…just a heads up!

[quote=“4DOORBABE”"]

On my way home today there where 4 cars pulled over by 2 undercover cars,one was a rusty pos white tahoe and the other a green ford explorer. This was right at rt.5 and Lake…just a heads up!

[/quote]

me and psychopjv got one last night on lake shore…and saw a couple on rt 5… boooo

Thanks for the heads-up I might be heading that way.

Probably good advice to pay real close attention to your speed for a while. As all these threads have proven, they’re really cracking down right now. They’ll probably let up after the holiday.

Sweet thank you. I will be heading that way at the end of the day

Holy shit, at least 4 cruisers between Lake and Herr Road.

Yep, its that time of year. I am driving the gixxer like a baby :baby:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:6,topic:29751"”]

Holy shit, at least 4 cruisers between Lake and Herr Road.

[/quote]

I just passed through that way again a few minutes ago and again they had like 5 cars pulled over with undercovers everywhere this is crazy…I gave them a nice little :hay: on my way by though!

watch out by the hamburg beach entrance on lakeshore rd (rte 5). A cop will sit on a side street like Stratford with the laser gun and cops will sit at the beach and pull out and get people. I used to live on lakeshore and would see tons of ppl get pulled over this time of year

Yeah, definately be on the lookout this weekend. Better yet, just don’t speed. I saw a ton of cops out last night in Hamburg alone. They are going to be cracking down hard.

so i guess i should do the following for the STi

expired registration since november
expired inspection since march
no front plate
super loud exhaust.

at least i got the crack in my windshield fixed. :slight_smile:

Was just chatting with my landlord who happens to be a local police officer, he has informed me that there “may also” be a big drug check/inspection check/seatbelt check thing sometime this weekend. He did not give a location, so all you little :pimp: :snky: watch out!

Its memorial day weekend. There is always big check points and shit.

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:12,topic:29751"”]

Was just chatting with my landlord who happens to be a local police officer, he has informed me that there “may also” be a big drug check/inspection check/seatbelt check thing sometime this weekend. He did not give a location, so all you little :pimp: :snky: watch out!

[/quote]

Usually where Camp Rd/St Francis Dr merges with rte 5 by 24k