Holy

Man did I rape this Subaru today. Red one, exhaust, chrome wheels. I think it was a 2.5rs, brand new one. But man, I’ve never killed anything that bad before. Like he was standing still.

Oh, and I raced my buddies M3. Oh yeah babie!!!

hey i saw you drivin yesterday and i must say your car is
sooo clean
nice work

aha. nice stuff Aaron. I saw you driving north on 111st on weds at like 5ish i think. Your car looks even better in person! :slight_smile:

did you beat the M3?

Yeah, I beat the M3. We were rolling in first gear after chattin, and then romped on it. I pulled ahead, and at the top of second, his front bumper was at my rear… ish.

I destroyed an E46 M3 out at SCC. I don’t think the guy was a very good driver though, he was running in the high 14s, low 15s.

Matt. what colour was it?

I can’t recall exactly, that day was such a blur. I think it was blue.

It was Silver, it was Josh’s bro - from Fullblown Motorsports. (well Josh was driving though).

Man did I rape this Subaru today. Red one, exhaust, chrome wheels. I think it was a 2.5rs, brand new one. But man, I’ve never killed anything that bad before. Like he was standing still.

Oh, and I raced my buddies M3. Oh yeah babie!!!

hey i saw you drivin yesterday and i must say your car is
sooo clean
nice work

aha. nice stuff Aaron. I saw you driving north on 111st on weds at like 5ish i think. Your car looks even better in person! :slight_smile:

did you beat the M3?

Yeah, I beat the M3. We were rolling in first gear after chattin, and then romped on it. I pulled ahead, and at the top of second, his front bumper was at my rear… ish.

I destroyed an E46 M3 out at SCC. I don’t think the guy was a very good driver though, he was running in the high 14s, low 15s.

Matt. what colour was it?

I can’t recall exactly, that day was such a blur. I think it was blue.

It was Silver, it was Josh’s bro - from Fullblown Motorsports. (well Josh was driving though).