Home brewing?

I was there. I may or may not have had a hand in the process.

HAHAH so you wanna come help me then? BTW txt being sent to you naow

Im down! We’ll brew some up, hopefully friday im going to try to hit these local shops to check out prices/kits, ill hit you with a text

Sounds good lemme know about the kits you see/find

actually im off work friday also LOL

My dad just got the Mr. Beer kit and it looks pretty cool. He hasn’t used it yet though. Ill be growing my own grapes for wine come this summer. You can buy 2 year old vines from miller nurseries. I bought 6 vines, concord/ cayuga mix… Should yield around 30lbs per vine which should be good for around 80 bottles of wine. If you want volume wine is the way to go.

Yeah man, my grandparents, aunt/uncle, and some help from my dad have been growing grapes and making wine for years, my great grandmas backyard was pretty much dedicated to growing grapes, nothing beats the taste of homeade wine tho:thumbup

Letsss kick it brehh, ill be hitting miss may i at northern lights friday night, you going?

I might try grape wine next year, we have a few concord grape vines but havent made wine with them yet. We also have eldeberry bushes that my dad makes a killer eldeberry wine with FTW

I want to say that there is/was a shop on Jay St. in Schenectady that had a bunch of homebrew stuff however I know nothing about it.

Word up. I not going friday, I will be out celebrating my birthday with some people if you wanna come out your more than welcome shoot me a txt for detailz

Yea I want to brew some brew

• MF1

my new legit upgraded equipment has started to arrive today

Alright breh sounds good

Lets brewww son, well make massive amounts

Did you end up buying a brewing kit, what do you plan on making first

I’m picking up my home brew kit next week i wanna make an IPA

Im splitting a kit with a guy I work with, heading up to hammersmiths next tuesday to pick up some stuff, hes got alot of what we need already, probably start with a sam adams recipe

Im going next tuesday also to pick up a kit from hennessy

Hammersmith is closed on Tuesdays. There kits to start are $89 and they have a good selection of pots there now too.

SRSLY!