Home Improvement in pittsburgh

well the guy that getting it done is a 2 time convicted felon and now works for the prison. no one from the prison donated anytime cause they say he is a ***…

but who knows nice to see pittsburgh though

what

I think he means Extreme Home Makeover. The episode that is on right now was filmed in pittsburgh.

it was in penn hills if i remember correctly ??? home improvement is funny with tim allen though

home improvement> extreme makeover home edition

when i use to work at enterprise those ass holes rented a bunch of suvs and trucks for a house they did in wv… they destroyed the insides of them

Too bad 95% of the people that get the free houses on that show can’t pay the taxes on it and end up getting in trouble with the irs and losing the house.

Al Borland > *

when did the IRS start collecting property tax?

the house is in penn hills off of frankstown rd

the wifey works for starbucks and her and i delivered coffee to them the one day

My g/f volunteered for the show when they were building it.

went on a tour of the jail a few months ago with my law class and he gave the tour

if i recall his name was Sergent Slaughter

and all he talked about was how blessed he was about extreme homo makeover

did not learn anything cool about the jail except this goon got a free home

I had a 48 hour tour of that jail… it is nice, Great sandwiches too

thats what you get for drinking and driving :wink:

its not the property tax that gets them in trouble. its when the dummies pull mortgages out on the homes they cant afford. thats how one of the ppl lost they home.

besides, property tax has more to do with location then the house.

Took that tour a few times myself…those balogna sandwiches tasted like armpit

I don’t understand why any company, particularly in this economic climate, would help these people. You get no recognition, no advertising, can’t use the show in any sort of promotional item or event.

Stupid.

its mostly supported by sears, which is why they play a sears commercial or drop their name every 5 seconds. and the contractors that do help also get to drop their name as well.

Disney is a big sponsor as well…

Not really. For the amount of money they want you to spend to “help out”, you don’t get shit. The approached me and my business as well as my uncles business. No way do you get enough for the sort of effort you put into it.

You really need to take an english class Eric