Home Window Contractors

We picked Affordable windows at our townhouse because at the time we didn’t have a lot of money saved up and we just wanted to get rid of the draft in the house. We were very surprised with the quality of the windows though. We figured for $2K we would end up with just basic windows that were not the highest quality, but the Tracos were great. At the new house, we wanted to get something that was extremely high quality and we were willing to spend the extra money. I had Steve from Affordable come out and give me a quote and it was way lower than what Champion, Window World and Thermo-twin quoted. I was worried that the new windows would not be Traco and I had never heard of the new company that he was carrying. We picked Thermo-twin because they are local and I have never heard any complaints. After thinking about the costs and benefits, I wish I would have just used Affordable window and saved a few thousand dollars. I am really happy with the Thermo-twins, but I know that Steve does great work and I kinda wish I would have just had him do it.