Homos talking about keeping tops ON.

Your list is the pretty close to the reasons that I don’t drive my Vette much, either.

No, mine was only 14 years old at the time I owned her. :tongue
It was my daily driver though. She didn’t have the same other concerns as yours does.

OK, but im super anal about the paint because IMO, when a black car is dirty, it looks like crap. My Jetta is black and I dont care because it’s my DD.

I have debated selling it for something else, but I dont think I’d be happy either with just one car (IS-F/335/C63 AMG/Tundra whatever).

Only add the fact that your interior sucks

I think I loved my 1st Jetta more than my Supra. :rofl

Well, it was an MKIII right?

Good point!

:rofl

Yeah, and n/a and auto.
It also cost me only $2,700 and was immaculate.
I should have kept the stupid thing just for the hell of it.

Ah, different animal. Yea, I say that from time to time. Cant keep em all though… have to make sacrifices.

huh, didn’t realize they tweaked that much. can you put subframe connectors on it? I know it’s supposed to help my car alot. Mine has shitty bolt on ones form the factory, but everyone says get a good set of weld ons and its an entirely different car. Cowl shake = fail.

I don’t recall anyone ever doing anything to stiffen up the Supra’s. They are fine with the top on, but it’s obvious the engineers did nothing to help when it’s off!

The Supra is fine with the top off at stock or BPU horsepower, but anything beyond that is a little interesting.

By interesting do you mean terrifying?

It’s just really shaky and it feels like the car is trailering all over the road.

Smokin your car is a little better reenforced than a targa…

My car isnt to bad with the tops off… but I have cool little flapper dealys that keep most of the air from comming inside the car…

needless to say the car does get a little fidgety at 100+ with the ttops and the windows down…

but if i roll the windows up you dont even notice

Jesus fuckin christ, can a mod split this thread?

Ugh.

one point twenty one gigawatts?

And this is interesting. Its something I have never even though about. As I cant remember ever riding in a car that had t-tops/rag top

this. but my vette is soooooooo filthy right now.