honda civic build thread in Wv

talk with Jeff at 1st Try (bigblockelcamino on here)
He’s also close to robinson so he’s nto as far from you…

so what you did there was put a battery cutoff switch INSIDE the car? how dumb is that? Isn’t the reason for it in case of a wreck and they need to kill power to your car, they can get to it in a safe place?

although i guess in the event of an accident, you could always roll down your window for them when the knock on it trying to shut your car off.

People are looking at your pics and trying to help and you get pissy. Instead of doing all of this work to half ass it, why not do it the right way. If the cutoff is supposed to be in a certain spot, put it there. Don’t put it somewhere else so you don’t have to move a wire around. You just about rebuilt the entire car, make it right.

And all this work for a Honda??? :nuts:

:smiley:

i like this build, i traded my nissan 240sx for a 89 civic and i have been looking at just random civics and i look at this build thread everytime you update it. Nice build man

Is this the same rule book you used when fabricating the roll bar.

Haha you posted your car project on this board and got pissy when people critized your work and ideas. Wow your not going to last long on here.
Do yourself a favor and go back to Hondatech.

I like your car, and your work is nice, but its all about the attitude, son. This board is known for people putting in there 2 cents, so take it as it is.

:rofl:

If I call you dog, will you be my dog?

there is nothing wrong with building a car the way you want it. but you just have to realize that there are ppl that think because it doesnt follow certain rules its a waste of time. because as we all know building a car is all about racing, not personal preference :rolleyes:

just keep doin what your doin, dont worry about what ppl have to say.

i agree totally