honda civic build thread in Wv

Ok then so what your telling me is that Dyingwish (A seasoned Autocross and Road Race Driver) has no clue what he’s talking about. Ok thanks

But this is the worst one your telling me that Rusty240det doesnt know what he is talking about?!?!?! You better do some research on who he is, what he has done and what he does. Ill give you a start Hybridynamics he used to own it.

Learn your fucking Place n00b

Well thats what you coming off as

Back on topic.

Dude, this car looks fucking awesome. Super clean build. Period.

nice car and great build , some people are jealous and some just think they know everything , its your car you build it how you want , not sayin people on here dont know anything , J and Eric from hybrid both know their shit big time. and as far as autocross and road racing steve knows his shit also , but alot of these people sit on honda-tech and read and all of a sudden think they know everything. ignore what people say and do your own thing. cant wait to see more!!! take more pics!!!

you sir, are a complete douche. i’m sorry, but i’m sure that almost everyone on this site will agree with me. I meant you absolutely no disrespect in what i said about your timing covers. I was speaking from experience, which i think i have quite a bit of, and really didn’t want to see you trash a motor because you have to be super-tite-ultra-jDmassfuck-riceboy and show off your super sweet cam gears. Seriously, i hope to god something sucks into your timing belt and destroys that motor. maybe then you will learn just how much of a douchebag noob you really are.

now you may feel disrespected.

griz

+1

+2

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Is it an altered? Looks fun…

…and yes, thats the proper location per rule book standard…which is more important than anything said on here :tounge:

seriously, you are a complete toolbag. such a bad attitude…

f the drama, the civic build is nice and clean…but some people on here may have some good input. I 2nd the altered looking fun

Dude, its pittspeed, 75% of people are dicks…I love your build…You can tell you have mad time in this! Keep up the solid work!

ight son, no respect when i clearly complimented your work