HONDA HELP

got a 95 hatch auto as a winter beater… and outa bordum im gonna drop my LS out of my 94 teg with and LS auto tranny into the hatch…will the auto shift cable from the civic hook right up the the acura auto trans?? thanks

i dont think so but im sure the honda gurus will chime in

i had to read that like 5 times to understand what u were tying to ask, i would revise your grammer

yea bob wft u trying to say

he wants to know if the auto trans will be plug n play.

with obd1 the ecu controlled the trans, so that should be an issue. i would just take a look at the helms for both cars to make sure cable is the same. both can be found online.

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:5,topic:37555"”]

he wants to know if the auto trans will be plug n play.

with obd1 the ecu controlled the trans, so that should be an issue. i would just take a look at the helms for both cars to make sure cable is the same. both can be found online.

[/quote]

thats all i need to kno is if the civic cable will work on the teg tranny… my teg is an auto so the ecu wnt be a problem

use the one out of the teg… just to be safe. i think you can use the stock one but its like 4 bolts just swap it… why im saying teg… b/c the distance could be an issue from stock trans loc. to dc loc… but its a pulg and play swap…ahh F it do what you want… also you should boost it …that would be hot…

[quote=“justa4door,post:7,topic:37555"”]

use the one out of the teg… just to be safe. i think you can use the stock one but its like 4 bolts just swap it… why im saying teg… b/c the distance could be an issue from stock trans loc. to dc loc… but its a pulg and play swap…ahh F it do what you want… also you should boost it …that would be hot…

[/quote]

turbo set up is getting dropped off in less than a hour