HONDA: Looking for Opinion

not looking for people to start talking shit on honda or anything, just looking for a opinion

dont tell me to buy a chevy or a Dsm (HAHA) just kidding, id never own another dsm in my life.

recently bought a GSR integra.

should I …

1: slap on my b16a head ,intake manny & CTR cams and make it a Poor Man ITR

2: leave it a GSR and throw on a intake manny and some ctr cams (made good power in the past)

eventually it will be turbo but for now im looking for good power and will be driven a couple times a week

just leave it stock. if you are turboing it, why swap heads unnessecarily. just putt the bitch around until you are ready to do the job. As the intake.cam.head is not going to gain you enough hp to warrant dicking around for a daily driver. If it were an all out gutted car or trying to get the last drop of hp–then yes.

thats my theory—but i hate working on my own shit. So i do it once, and do it right–even if that means letting stuff sit until you have money or time to finish.

You will loose power putting the B16 head on it. The Dome is bigger on a B16 head. You will loose compression. I Really wouldent worry about putting cams/intake manifold it. To do it right You will need a tune when you add that stuff for what 4-5whp(maybe more I dont know). Just Gather parts to boost it, and boost it. Unless your duing something like 11.5:1 and up its really not worth modding an all motor car.

there is a 60-1 in the classifieds right now FS. Scoop it up!

i gto enough stuff to make a full kit and none of it is garbage , most of it is greddy and tial and what not, i can tune myself

ok then boost it!

werd. what the fuck are you waiting for?

because i need a turbo manifold …thats it …lol

boooosttt…

I have a T3 RLD-Fab Ramhorn flanged for a 38mm wastegate :tounge:

o yea