HONDA questions

is your motor built?

Why dont you just run race gas?

No my block is stock w/arp headstuds and a thicker head gasket. Well here are the reasons why I am leaning towards E-85, 1 its a hell of alot cheaper than c-16 at $2.somthing a gallon. 2. I can make a little bit more power than on c-16. 3. I dont drive the car much so the distance to the 3 shops that carry E-85 is not an issue if I buy it in 55gallon drums, and it burns crazy clean. And i wont have to change fuels at the track if i wanted to make some high boost passes. So to me it seems to be the better option.

This makes me want to run E-85…

You prob would need to change out your fuel lines and Get another 255 or a sump and a a1000. because i am sure that you are aware that you need like 40% more fuel…

how is it on widebands does it eat them up?

Also if your on stock pistons and rods i would say it would be a good idea to pick a set of those up…

Its sensor safe, Almost no carbon build up, granted its a little bit more corrosive than a petroleum based fuel due of the amount of alcohol in it. Its 105 octane and 85% straight ethanol and 15% unledded gas. Even tho its only 105 it must have a high flash point because of the amount of boost evans tuning stated i could run. I am aware that my bottom end will prob grenade alot sooner than normal but it will be wicked to have a bone stock 500hp honda with a t3 :burnout:

now when are you going to teach me how to launch my car on street tires :slight_smile: