>>>***HONDA TUNING***<<<

Neptune prices are pretty much set for the system itself. what do you need? More boost, new map sensor re-tune, new injectors. really depends on the setup and how long it will take.

Cars been semi tuned at synapse for break in. It just needs to be tuned better now that it has milage on it.

word

Nice to see some competition for Synapse in the Honda world for the 518…

I’ve only met Arod on a couple occasions and can’t speak from experience on how good or how bad his skills are, but DC is the man and won’t pump anything out of his doors he doesnt stand behind!

I think the Rods have paid the price during the growth processes from boys to men… and in that process have likely learned a hell of alot. With a few obvious exceptions, its doubtful that many here have much more experience building, breaking, complaining then rebuilding… until they got it right. Thats the only way to learn and earn respect. I think this is a nice joining of forces.

DC is key.

Glad to see you’re still alive J…long time no see.

Great addition to the thread as well… good luck to the Rods and DC in there Honda endeavours.

Shoulda bought a honda instead of a VW huh! lol

For people that haven’t met Darryl, and his crew. Swing in and shoot the shit. You will quickly see everything he posted in his mini-KK rant up there is 100% true. he is a man of his word, and a true friend. Like I said before, he is one of only about 4 people I would ever let touch my cars… that should say a lot!

I let Darryl bang my wife, so there.

:rofl