>>>***HONDA TUNING***<<<

A.S.S. takes it to the next level with Dyno tuning!

We are now hooked up with a local tuner and are now accepting appointments for tuning with any AEM, Neptune, Hondata, Chrome and DSM Link programmers.

This is exciting…

More brands to come… Stay tuned.

A.S.S. - we do it right, so you don’t have to wonder!!

Darryl

Who is the tuner?

Nice.

Can you burn eeprom chips?

Also wondering who this tuner is. Also… ideas on pricing

ITS AROD ISNT IT

His name is Alberto. He has done several on my dyno and today finished Dan Allens k24 integra…

This is a good start for the things A.S.S. wants to do.

We have had several discussions and due to his knowledge in tuning and some more in depth conversations about suspension and other thoughts. He gets it. There is so much to this program its hard to tell where we’ll end up with it.

A.S.S. will continue to seek good solid co-ops for the future, if they run with the same morals and ethics we do they stay. if there’s funk, its a no-go for me. I haven’t the time for BS and I’m sick of the drama that you all go through trying to get good service at other places.

I see it everyday and can’t believe people charge for some of the shit I see. By no means am I perfect…but I am honest and not interested in lying and cheating… You can or or u can’t. There’s many like minded people here. And several I’d like to speak to about co-op’n together…

We will build a community where you are welcome with your viper or your yugo. We want to optimise anything with wheels…period. These are baby steps…no hurry…we’ll cater and care for you, you come to us.

If i fuck it up, ill tell ya and fix it…it happens…but the most care will be taken to prevent that sort of thing. To me this is serious… You’re asking me to oversee your stuff and trusting us to make it better, not screw it up…

My people are just like me. Neil, Derak, Dan, Tom, Harold, Matt and Eric. They get it. We’ve been there and done that in most cases…Sometimes had to learn it the hard way…but in the end…they care and making you smile, makes us smile…its really that simple…

The testimonials tell the same story… Buy now you’ve figured out this is no facade…we can’t make that many people happy by faking it… Its our nature from the desk to the tech… I love reading the testies…thats what makes us smile… to know your happy and crusin around smilin…life is so short and can be gone in such an instant that a smile today is very important…it just doesn’t matter which way the freakin TP is…if it rains, play in the water…if the sun is out, suck it up…enjoy your family and friends, expect to get what you give…for tomorrow may never come…thats no BULLSHIT …thats reality. lost my dad at 24…he was gone in three months…if i only knew then what i know now i would have done this 17 years ago… i enjoy it, it makes me happy…if im not greasy, sweaty and bleeding…then i’m not having fun… Hell i usually come home and put in another 5-6 hours on my machinery… i’m happy with my sickness…take advantage of it…

This is what makes A.S.S. tick… sorry for the long post…

To legit to quit…:banghead

Pass on hills and curves!

Darryl

Do you guys do tuning with t5suite?

Any plans on messing with Megasquirt?

Im gald to work together with Darryl at A.S.S , they have a great shop.

If you have the car wired and ready to go, i can tune with that system.

Got a car with a general basemap for the injectors.

However havent ever plugged it to a comp and it’s got no crank position reading/data so skips like crazy with MS on but runs half decent on stock ECU.

so get a Crank position sensor on it

Interested to hear the prices. I’ve dealt with ccc and they have some very high prices.

For tuning K-Pro $550-$600 depending on how ready your car is for the dyno. 90% of cars are not ready, meaning they have some kind of mechanical issues/wiring issues. I will post a pre-dyno check list. Support does not stop at the dyno, i will also be doing track support @ LVD so you can see the car run actual numbers on the 1320. Dyno number don’t mean much if you made 600hp and are runing 13’s at the track. You still need to tune the car at the track, that"s where suspension and using the scales comes into play at A.S.S.

Not currently, most of us are running either MikeD or JZW

Yes, also chipping ECU, vtec conversion, PWM Boost control…pretty much anything with hondas.

Whats the general rate go for just retunning, say neptune?

Basically everyone will want to know how your prices compare to Synapse’s. There just about the only ones around tunning Hondas. So having another option is always good.

we are planning to work out our pricing structure this coming week.

slow down a bit…we just getting started…

DC

I think this is great for the area…