Hooked On 240's, 92 240sx Hatch!

oh jeez i think i was with u for the curb accident lol oops what a fun ride home lol

240s are just cool. I dont see them much anymore. I love RWD

yup, the cops around here have a real hard on for fucking with certain people. i dunno schenectady or rotterdam’s law on unregistered/ uninsured vehicles on your property, but the laws vary from city to town.

when i was doing a motor and tranny swap before, the code enforcement guy used to drive by here every day and threaten me. why the hell was i going to have the car be legit when it was off the road for like a month and a half while i gathered the parts and did the swap. the guy actually drove by the day i was dropping the motor in, and i made sure to be a smart ass when he did, like “hey look asshole!”

hope you fight all that stuff in court and win. fuck them.

heres the best part tho, the trooper was laughing at the local cop, and madea comment " Dont waist your time" to the local before getting in his car. he never gave me a ticket for anything, BUT yes they do drive by every day at 230pm, right when i leave for work.

Well in light of my 1234123 ideas in my head, i will be starting a thread of both cars and there progress, since i just now read vlads rules. the grey 240 i thought long and hard about. and decided to make it a daily driver for the spring, and after that, if my girlfriend can handle it then its all hers. the following mods will be applied to the car and installed before april

*CA18DET 175 hp stock, 1.8
**3" Downpipe
**3" Exhaust
**Header
*Nismo 555cc injectors
*Mines ECU

*bought
**Going to buy

As for my red 240…if i dont run out of money, lol
im gunna do something to it, turbo it, idk make it a show car more than anything.

To see a couple of my pics from this fall of my cars click HERE and scroll all the way down.

since i got another thread for my other 240 no sense in making another, so this one is devoted to my red 240.

I bought thursday, a R32 skyline VLSD. couple of weeks it will be installed, but for now its weight in the back of my car for traction! along with two 40 lb bags of rock salt.

^^^ all that wieght wasnt a good idea after all. i tried to miss a snowplow coming out of the side road (who never stopped) and i swevered side ways into a car at the red light. i need a new fender and door. he needs a new tail light and bumper. 1999 mitsubshi diamante. gay…

that sucks! :idiots

Sorry to hear that!

You did that in the red 240 or the projecty Nasty?

That sucks man, which fender do you need, I don’t need my passenger side fender or driver’s side for that matter… I decided to get a Siliva front.

I actually bought them off you a little while back, haha

hey steve, glad to see your on here, i need the passenger side and the door too, but i dont know if i need a se model or not because i have power windows and mirrors. O and i like how i sold u both of those fenders and there coming back to me. lol so hows your rb holdin up after the deer.

To make matters worse in 05 i got into a accident and i rear ended someone bcause he slamed on his brakes, and i happen to be there. so hes now sueing me for pian and suffering, lose of wages, Bullshhhiiit. he wasnt wearing his seatbelt, he said he called the cops , we waited 25 minutes, meanwhile my grandprix is totaled and i was gunna get rid of ot soon so i said dont even worry about it. i scrated his bumper, he had a F250 with a diamond plate rear bumper and a titanuim hitch, thats what killed my car. And then i get ahold of Schenectady PD and they said no one on that day reported a accident. So he had this all planed out the second i hit him. my girls a witness to everything. he lied about EVERYTHING and now sueing me for everything. I guess this is what people think the american dream is, to lie cheat, get money and get away. I thought that kind of thing only happens in mexico were all the imagrints suck dick for a living, just like these BUTT PIRATES–>> :motherland :motherland :motherland :motherland

But anyways so i have to pay for my car, his bumper and tail light. $155 ticket due by next monday, getting
sued by this guy…this sucks… OOO AND i need a payment to my rims of 200 by the 23rd or else there gone.
I’ll just have to whore myself for a little while, then again not a good idea in this cold weather. :lol

Tell your GF that next time she bitches, she’s going on the corner :lol

:lol

Sucks that it happened to you, but I don’t see how Mexico has anything to do with your gullibility. People are selfish assholes wherever you go. Unfortunately it isn’t illegal to be a selfish asshole here. Gotta take pics, document everything and never leave the scene until an officer has recorded everything. Otherwise you’re asking for the other guy to come after you first. Once you’re accused of something, it’s hard to turn the blame around.

wooohooo

Update… My rims will be here next week, sending my (extra) vavle cover to be powdercoated.
i picked up all the parts for the 5 lug conversion, and a aem top feed fuel rail for my 1000cc injectors … even tho i wont use 1000 i could past up the deal.

and to top it off im buying a 93 240sx SE ‘super hicas’ version. black 5spd from an old guy for 700$ nothing wrong with it. 48K original everything… hes just 91 lol…
i need to stop spending money…lol

i got that 240 today “kind of” lol its at my friends house cuz i have 3 infront of my house now and the drive way, needs to be clear. so i have no more room. but “The Nasty” (Grey 240sx) is still forsale, pending a sale saturday, for 500. if anyone here has a motorswap for a 240sx, for 100 ill take the motor, tranny, exhaust and every out so you can just put it in… so today i decided to take out my 80lbs of rocksalt, and lsd out of my trunk since were getting TONS of snow…rediculous… and its eating the rear brakes alive… :headbang. and i just got all new tires just for the snow…

OOO and if anyone has any experience on differentals gimme a email, i gotta take the diff, and stuff out of my parts car (coupe) to make my skyline VLSD work in my hatch. just changing the output shafts, and whatnot.

Also thinking about selling the ca18det, need the money (not really) just dont wanna have it in my basement forever and not use it. or… i might take the ca18 and put it in my red 240sx, leave it stock…lol minus the 555cc injectors, intake 3" Header back exhaust, no cat. lol …just the minor details…

Am i confusing anyone with all these 240’s? lol i know im confusing myself when i type this.

BTW im updating fisrt post on everything in “basic terms” to not make this thread full of crap like some others on here :shifty

thank you.

ya YW b/c i used to do this on another site but one liked it. i would just hate having 2314 pages of srt4 vs k20 on my biuld thread… :rofl :rofl