Hooking up the horn to momo Hub

hey guys i just picked up the right hub adaptor for my s14 and was going to mssc to put it on but i dont have enought coin for that so ill hae to do it my self. i wsa just wondering how do i hook up the horn to the hub thanks for ur help
mikey

You don’t hook the horn up to the hub, you hook it up to the horn button on your wheel.

u can use the “nitrous button” if u dont have the regular hub horn

ok i figured it out my buddie helped me do it all i needed to do was get another metal piece so i can ground the horn cable from the car to the hub then the theres a wire from the hub to the horn button thanks guys

^^
thats how i did mine. problem is when i turn etc the thing grinds against the metal and makes an annoying noise. i wanna find a way to get rid of that.

I’m pretty sure that you can just get the paint off the hub, the hub is metal, I mounted my ground directly on the hub…

my buddie figured it out lol this is what u do instead of using a think ass piece of steel liek i did in the first place my buddie took a flahshligh and in side there s the piece fo metal that is very flimsy but not flimsy so it will not touch the hub and use that :slight_smile: hope it helps u bro

Im in need of some help/advice as well. I picked up my megan quick release which is awesome but sucks cuz i still need the adaptor to get it on the 240 :x So im worried how far this wheels goona stick out. But anyways in my megan hub i have 2 sets of wires coming out of both ends. Ones ground ones power…the peice is universal so i only really need to use the ground wire…i suppose. my queston is how the horn wire works on our S13s. If the wire is grounded will the horn go off? If so theres 2 wires on my momo horn…one goes to the hub which is constant ground and the other goes all threw the quickrelease and hub and makes its way to the horn or where ever it goes? Am i on the right track? If not how exactly does our horn wire work. im conviced its not just a wire you ground…in teh case the wire got cut or over time the wire got exposed and the horn would randomly go off :? Helps appreciated thanks
-Devin