hope it was nobody on here

me and my buddy rollin up on *** around 11pm on our bikes and a purple possibly black or blue cobalt who the hell knows my mirrored visor makes everything dark, takes off and violently swerves in my lane then crosses 1 other lane into my buddies, im in oncoming traffic and my buddy came to a hault, long story short, i was with 5th gear, gave it 1/5th throttle and blew his doors off, same with my buddy, then the guy does a loser flyby giving the bird, nice…

Racing, Cool:tup:

you were on a bike the odds were on your side for beating him…its another im telling nyspeed thing?

its not even that i raced him the idiot was swerving within all 3 lanes back and forth like a nutcase, and actually took off thinking that he had any chance, i posted a similiar thread on this about some pos auto 5.0 stang that called my bike a “riceburner” and attemped to take off at a redlight with his fat white trash gf in the passenger seat about a month ago

lol, yea most people dont respect people on bikes.:tdown:

next time when we race give me a fair start

so what are u going to post when u come across something that kicks the snot out of your bike?

why hasn’t anyone mentioned the fact that this fucking retard is wearing a tinted visor at night? are you stupid? do you want to die? and don’t even tell me you can see fine, because you simply can’t. get a damn clear visor for night riding.

I have no real say in this because I don’t ride. But I have seen many riders with tinted visors at night. It can’t be that bad.

No it sucks… its like trying to back up your audi at night with the windows closed :stuck_out_tongue:

bike vs. cobalt = waste of thread.

that street racing is bad.

Good logic, unfortunately it’s not true. I have both visors and the tinted is very difficult to see out of safely. It’s also not legal. Try tinting your windshield and driving around at night.

if you are riding in an area with a lot of light its not that bad however i do try to change mine out if i am at home.

cool

i agree with you it does suck at night and i have to put my brights on a lot, i gave my clear visor to my buddy cause he cracked his and now i am regretting it, but it helps a shit load when its sunny out, the lady at ray laks said it wasnt illegal tho and i didnt have to sign a waiver like i id when i got my car tinted but even if she lied o well

and ive posted already where i have lost races =p