Quite possibly the funniest/angriest thing that has happened to me yet....

Heres the story, im leaving for vacation today so i had to run to walmart for a few things, coming back im on a side road doing about 80 trying to get back home on my bike. i pass a car and about 30 seconds later i hear a loud pop and i look down and my muffler had come disconnected from the header and snapped off. NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

so i turn around, head back down the road thinking its somewhere around and see this old man, the one who i passed pulled over with something in his hand and hes getting back into his car. im like no way, this guys not stealing my muffler!!!

sure enough, it was nowhere to be found. the old fucker must have been pissed that i passed him and payback was a bitch for me.

so all in all, old man, +1 yoshimura pipe, me, -1 loud ass ride home.

i couldnt turn around fast enough and catch up to him before he was gone, i dont think it would have done any good to follow him anyways, i had to get back to catch my ride out of town.

Sorry I know what happend sux but it’s funny as hell an old man jacked your shit…

80 on a side street huh? :banghead:

meh, its only a $300 slip-on, its seen better days anyways. it wasnt the first time it slid across the road anyways.

i live in holland, we dont have side streets. its all country road.

Old man was thinking scrap metal $ LOL

:rofl:

or a sweet rumble for his lawn mower

LOL thats great

lawls

That sucks but :lol:

if sedlemier posted this, you guys would be all up on his shit about riding a bike without a muffler or something…

lol only if he was doin wheelies while looking at the camera, without a muffler, being chased by cops while complaining about the 435435334 tickets he got.

with his friend who overheard the cop saying he didnt like him on the back

I wonder if the same old man picked up Paulo’s license plate when it flew off last night.

lolz