Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

Shutup queer bait, i got my vette into the 12’s. :lol There’s nothing wrong with being proud of my girl and you like Sam and told her you’d eat a fart out of her asshole at her house remember? So dont act like she isnt pretty and woldnt be a good candidate, I never said i have the hottest gf in the world or anything else. Her mindset is photoshoots such as this are a bit “skanky” and she wants to proceed with taking classy pictures, as she is actually doing very well with that. She doesnt do bikinis or underwear or anything like that. Just dresses, shit like that, like i said, fashion. Even tho that isnt my mindset, i have to respect her opinion. Why do u have to break my balls so bad, you dont even talk to me anymore :frowning:

I hear ya, like i said i will ask her and see what she says. but im fairly certain i know her answer. Id like to stop by and show you the truck, etc etc. Maybe tomorrow during the day at some point? i have the day off…Also srs bzns idea is pretty cool, i havent seen his car in person but the nose of my z06 fit almost completely under my truck…he may be onto something good there…