Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

she was wondering if lingerie would be ok to, like high stockings garter belt brah and like small lacey short things?

she had planned 2 clothed out fits and the lingerie and bikini

Yes, That will be perfect. Thanks a bunch I can sense the enthusiasim!!

DC

i have some more girls that mite want to just want to know what clothing they would be wear like what kind?

See the previous posts for that information…The post before yours with BZNS tells the story!!

DC

Waynes Cobra:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/UAD%20-%20Waynes%20Cobra/DSC_5315.jpg

Depending on the date… My junk could also be used.

:rofl

Spent close to 4 hours wardrobe shopping for this last with the GF. I think everyone should enjoy where she is going with this

True team player right here

Thank you. Alot. Cannot wait to see pics. (If by some chance your GF reads this and thinks im a nut, just explain “oh hes in a chair, its alright” lol)

Hey All,

The date has been set for August 21st.
We will be seeking final confirmation for all parties involved.
The photographer is set.
The location has been choosen
The ladies have a good count.
The car count are looking good - still seeking some classis domestics and Race Cars.

What you need to do:

1. Respond to Vic when he makes his post for your Car and your Girl.
  2. Have car as clean as possible, especially the outside, bring a touch up box of goodies
  3. Girls know what they need to do and prepare for

Make August 21st on your calander - The Shoot is scheduled!

If you have questions - ask them here or PM me.

DC

Where is the shoot?

oh…almost forgot…

a ha…good try! If your in you’ll reply to Vic’s post coming soon and we will give the partisipants the exact coordinates and time…

I DO NOT want to give it out to the public. Im sorry if that bothers some of you but, thats the way it needs to be

Vicnewcom will post soon Promise and then if you’re in you’ll need to email or PM him to get the go!!

DC

PS it will be a nice setting close to the helderbergs!

DC

def looking forward to it daryl

I really like the way you guys are handling this.

burnout pics? bone stock slow cami00 ss
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5127/img7008g.jpg

o ok. whos Vic? the owner im assuming?

Vic is our marketing agent, Im the owner…but its all good!!

DC

Daryl i am going to hit up rick at northeast and see if he can give a great rate for detailing anybody in this shoot.