Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

That would be AWESOME…

any car in the shoot for free? or almost free?

DC

well sir, me and my lady are in for sure. just ordered a unbelievable sexy bathing suit today for her. seeking new heels and other outfits as well.

anyone want to help me detail the zed?

will let you know sir

U DA MAN!! Three cheers for AUDI Jay!! :bowdown

:worship the best smiley ever lol

sounds like a kick ass time

I will for a hamburger

fuck man ill do it , do i get to see said model changin though

Darryl, per our conversation , the Evo is in.

Hey all,

As Daryl has told ya…I am somewhat in charge of putting this shoot together. My agency, The NewCom Group works with Albany Speed Shop handling there marketing and advertising. I have done numerous photo shoots in the past for a variety of product. This will be a totally professional shoot and the results will show it.

If you are have someone who wants to be in the photo shoot or you have volunteered your car/truck/bike or skateboard for that matter please email me at vic@thenewcomgroup.com.

We can go over details/wardrobe and what not.

Welcome. Glad to see you sign up and introduce yourself!

Looks like every business that is taking part in this is showing their professionalism and enthusiasm, this should all fall together very well and I’m looking forward to the results.

Daryl you’re doing a great job with this :thumb

Now who’s the devil who volunteered his skateboard? :ahh

no sorry john, you do not.

but maybe u and sean can both have a hamburger :slight_smile:

Please email Vic if you are on the list am or got an ok from me. Vic is the right man for this shoot. I assure you this as real as real gets and the photos are going to be worthy!! Thanks for posting Vic! It’s time to shit or get off the pot!

Dc

Definitely looking forward to this

i emailed vic, waiting on a responce

Email sent, with 3 pics of truck and 3 pics of my girlfriend Sam. Awaiting response.

Also my GF had a decent idea, she thinks a pic of all the girls involved in some type of uniformed “ASS” crop top or skimpy t-shirt and bikini bottoms/short-shorts would be nice. Im sure you get the idea but she sent me this picture as a reference to her idea.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss263/sickwhtienotch/roys%20receipt/croptopshop.jpg

They could all just have matching lack of tops, it would be cheaper.

Hey all the date is set, the photographer is set, the location is set!

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

If you are interested see the post from Vic @ NewCom and send him a email right away of your ride(s)

We need to button this up!

Several have sent stuff in and we have some more surprises for some of you! Vic is so impressed, he will be selecting some of the girls to move their carrers forward and hooking you up with some real big people in the business!!

THIS IS NO JOKE…

I appreciate your interest! Some of you may get more then you had hoped for!!

I love the smiles this is bringing in.

SO get your SHIT together and send Vic an email or your girls and your rides…

August 21st will come way to quick to wait…and wait we will not…the clock is ticking!

Thanks

DC :hug

sent him a message. I will let you know about group rate for detailing tommorrow daryl.

Very awesome event…Vic is a very cool guy and has already met with my girlfriend earlier today and hooked my girlfriend up with more work out of this…Thanks very much to Daryl and Vic. Cant wait til the 21st!!