Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

emailed him and im waiting on more info.

I talked to rick he will offer wholesale rate to anyone invovled. 75 for outside detail including wheels,engine bay. Full detail is 125. he does all my detailing for me and i can assure on the quality he brings. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Rockin Audi!

Hope you have sent your pics to VIC!!

Jay - any movment of the other program…

DC

If you are bringing your vehicle and your girl. You still will get the three FREE dyno pulls…

Just an FYI… I said it…i ment it…no bull!

DC

Keep this in mind guys^ its one hell of a perk to the evet!!!

This event should be an ASSload of fun! woop!

Casey

so the ltwon isnt invited to do a smokey burnout shot ? my moobs arent any better than others ? fine guys ill just sit home and do burnouts and play wit my titties

http://ui16.gamespot.com/1679/avatar86421_4.gif

LoL

If you really typed all that out, and added the gif, with out Steve, Jeff, or popos help, Im proud. :lol

all me kid lolol

i will stop by later this wk to chat sir.

How are we doing here… Vic Tells me we had a rash chime in but not so many sending the pics an such to him…

If your In you Need to do This

See Post #230 for details!!

DC

Completely forgot about this… Just sent Vic an email

just making sure we are still on for this

Yes we are…

the 21st…most of the day next saturday…

location TBA

DC

Repost of email address PLZ

Hey all,

As Daryl has told ya…I am somewhat in charge of putting this shoot together. My agency, The NewCom Group works with Albany Speed Shop handling there marketing and advertising. I have done numerous photo shoots in the past for a variety of product. This will be a totally professional shoot and the results will show it.

If you are have someone who wants to be in the photo shoot or you have volunteered your car/truck/bike or skateboard for that matter please email me at vic@thenewcomgroup.com.

We can go over details/wardrobe and what not.

Alright you guys, who sent vic the pic of their skateboard as their ride? LMAO!

Vic, DC Images, and I will be scoping out the location for the shoot. It appears as though we have eight girls and that plus a :hahaskateboard for vehicles. :thumbup

We would still like to find a couple nice looking 50’s and 60’s cars or trucks too!

We are excited as you should be. If your in or WANNA BE IN, then send Vic or I an email PRONTO…

We thinks it’ll be a long affair, but the location will have place we can hang, eat, change and have a picnic so to speak while the shooting is going on at a nearby location.

Vic is bringing a hairdresser and makeup artist for the girls…and my wife and some friends will be their to be sure everyone is comfortable…:number1

This is NO JOKE… some of the pics sent in have been sent to others modeling in the industry. Lets just say we have had a warm response from doing this. :hug

Thats todays update!

Smile, your on candid camera!

Darryl

well mine was a long board

i have a few questions.

my girl wants to know how they, the hairdressers, want her hair? she knows exactly how she wants it.

also in terms of food, should we be bringing shit to eat? u dont want to see me hungry. i will rip someone ASShole open and eat that. :slight_smile:

and in terms of location, kinda need to know asap so i know what to bring to detail the car.