Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

in terms of location Please Please Please remember how low my car is. I can’t go curb jumping or drive over any speedbumps or any instant elevation changes of over 1" like sometimes when a driveway sits higher than the road

Daryl pm Adam, 94gt5.0 if your still looking for 50’s and 60’s rides. Idk if he would be interested but he has a 1956 Ford Truck, in very good condition sitting in his garage. He may/may not bring it out for the shoot!

Bring what you want to drink. I got the rest! picnic shit for snacs and bergs and crap for food…

Vic should be posting today to answer haordresser questions…I’m sure we can do a few things with it!

Location will be revealed shortly… I assure you your car will gat there!!
Its about 20 minutes west of the dealership!

DC

Awesome! Sounds like the photoshoot location will be really close to me then.

u should meet me somewhere so we can go wherever we are going together. what say you?

No

I say it sounds like a plan, but delucia is opposed to it, so i cant do it. Im sorry

im going to tell that gt500 owner to kick ur ass again

:rofl

But yes we can meet at an undisclosed location and then roll up together!

meaning my house? haha but shush…dont tell anyone

bad idea alot of people will see you guys rolling and will fallow you.

haha yeah that could be true… well fig it out E.

I chuckled.

u realize if anyone follows us ill eat their babies, spit the remains out into my gas tank and use it as fuel.

:rofl :rofl

updates?

I’d be willing to have the S2k topless if this hasn’t happened yet.:lol

show us ur tits!

but srs need info plaze!

I’m not gonna bring my car for a photo shoot but Plaf’s ride should be detailed by then and is looking great.

Between DMV and Late Model Speed I’m getting fucked on registering my car!

sounds fun