Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

still waiting on info

Those participating in the shoot will get an email later today (since it’s almost 2am) with the exact location. We are shooting on THIS Saturday the 21st and starting around 11am.

If any one has time constraints please email them to me (vic@thenewcomgroup.com) so we can work around them. We are going to stagger the times for people this way no one has to sit around forever.

Thank you all who are participating. This should be a fun day … but it will be some work and very long for some of us.

very cool. we are super pumped

Be ready.

Vic and I just finished the plan, the times and the schedule…

He will be sending information to each of you today or tomorrow.

Included will be the address of the locatioin.

We are ready!

we have a photographer

a hairdresser

a makeup artist

over 10 cars
over 10 girls

a ton of excitment

… NOW…SPREAD THE ASS…

Shift 518 members rule!!

:worship

got the email but my girl isnt Sam, its lauren

the pics you sent had titles of Sam in there. so we assumed…our bad…

Sorry!

DC

Saturday is set…

invitations and directions going out today…check

over 10 girls and 10 vehicles…check

hair dresser…check

make up artist…check

photographer…check

Looks like we’re a go!!

DC

Today is the day. Need a little sleep then to gat camaro in am and then to tidy up the shoot area and click click click. You guys are rockstars!!

This is going to be a memory!

Be excited…

Dc

Over 1000 pics. Let’s say it going. Very well!! What am awesome day! Thanks everyone!

Dc

It was a pretty low-key day - relaxed all the way. Darryl & family, thanks for hosting us today, I was glad to come out and participate. Vic & DC (the photog), and the ladies - thanks as well.

My pics here. I tried to stay out of the way while taking these, so the detail is not as good as what the photographer was getting. Also tried to focus on the whole process rather than the girls so the wife didn’t get annoyed with my spending 5 hrs there… :ohnoes :lol

zee oh sex - great talking with you, and with you too, deadbeatrec. Ron, I hope your car was able to drag itself out of there - that thing was crazy low.

I bent a heatshield thats about it

Daryl once again was great hanging out with you and the rest of your family. I got there at the tail of everything but michelle was very happy with the feedback from vic and co. We both had a great time and looking forward to the pics.

The cars I saw were def high quality…evo, vett and some slammed drift machine with a bent heat shield. Was great bsing with you guys for the limited run and a sequel is def in order down the rd.

Had a good time…thanks everyone! Cant wait to see the pics…

Ohh baby. Check out Albany speed shops face book page for something really nice!

Very nice sir

Sorta disappointed with the location. I hate seeing cars on grass. Dirt, sand, gravel, pavement… but not grass. You don’t go home at night and park on the lawn, right? Just my $0.02. Maybe some of the pics professionals pics will surprise me.

WOULD DEFINITELY SMASH.

sorry Pauly.

had a great time and cant wait to get a copy of the pics. Lauren is super excited to be able to represent A.S.S and would lvoe to do some shoots in the future. had a great time and was nice meeting new people and shooting the shit with others i knew. huge thumbs up to all involved.

HAHA its ok Wayne, ill allow it from you…

:rofl :rofl :rofl You’re a good sport homie!!