Hot Items..

OK, so we all know PS3, Wii, and Elmo, are the obvious money makers this year. Black fridays slowly approaching, any ideas whats goin to be big?

still ps3 :dunno:

my wings:kekegay:

I would say that tv’s are going to be the hot item…flat screens, lcd’s, plasma’s,ect…

i’ve been looking on bfads.net for LCD HDTVs, so many to choose from I don’t know what to get

I personally like Sony’s products when it comes to the new TV’s ^^^

euro dads wings.

are you handing out tickets at 5am and opening at 6? :yum:

bidding will start at 15bucks for all you can eat.

I think Elmo’s will be big as christmas approaches…These things are very hard to come by in stores…Ps3’s obviously…we’ll see how many more sony ships b4 year’s end

walmart said there not gettin anymore ps3’s til march

wow!!! if walmart isn’t getting any til march, that makes me wonder about other retailers…

sometimes that is there estimate…cause when the 360 came out last year i called bestbuy in the begining of january and they said they wouldnt b gettin anymore till mid febuary, but i called them a week later and they said that they got 15 in that day…so those dates arnt always rite

okay I highlighted the easy parts,

and to think, all in 1 paragragh, lol.

Im going with the elmos, I still cant get one, and the numbers are slowly decreasing on feebay, as for the ps3 i think ppl are still holding out on auctioning them so that will be trouble later, high dollars for sure…

remote starters bye chaz :dunno:

guns - before the dems outlaw them

ps3 till every has one oh the gaming store in the malls WILL have 2 more shipments before xmas, just a little inside note!