HOT or NOT

true

OK well my 2cents. The style isnt the worst I’ve seen. But as soon as I put my hands on the steering wheel it was a shock of discomfort. I just couldn’t hold onto it comfortably, I tried to move them around to see if maybe it was the way I was holding it. But then i looked and realized that the outside edge of it was flat, creating the edge that dug into my hands. Not something I would want to hold onto daily.

BTW, North American Car of the Year Award went to the 2008 Malibu

style wise its hot, i like it a lot

http://www.autospies.com/images/users/Htay7500/0701_z+2008_chevrolet_malibu+front_corner.jpg

http://thegarageblog.com/garage/wp-content/uploads/gm_08malibu_rear.jpg

HUGE leap forward for GM in my opinion

would of bought one but they wernt giving any good pricing at the time on them

eh, they don’t do anything for me. Too cookie cutter? Too “bland” maybe? Can’t put my finger on it, but nothing about it really excites

now, if they made it RWD with something a little more powerful under the hood, I’d probably look twice.

It looks a lot better, but the back reminds me of a recent Suzuki sedan. Can’t remember the model though. Haven’t had any real experiences with the car yet though for a good opinion.

I wouldn’t call it hot but its another hugely improved entry from gm

They have two on display at the galeria. The interior is nice and overall its a hell of a lot better than the previous models.

:tup: Its a step in the right direction.

Thats easy,its due to the new Taurus would POWN the new Malibu.Just wait till Ford hits us with the new SHO,yeah thats right …

(basic Taurus)The 3.5 Duratec seems to have the possibility of being one of Ford’s best engines in recent years…especially for mainstream applications. While its not a torque monster at 240 lbs.-ft, the gearing can help compensate and it does make good horsepower at 260 horses. Avoid adding too much weight to the car and its a strong performer.It appears that Ford Taurus has finally caught back up with Honda and Toyota in terms of refinement, power, quality and reliability and surpassed its old Accord/Camry rivals in terms of overall size.

looks better than any malibu since '72

ERRONEOUS. ON BOTH COUNTS.

WTF does that mean ??

That means your statement about the new Taurus being better than the Malibu, Honda, and Toyota cars is not true…

It’s a Wedding Crashers line, good movie:tup:

:word:
it means that the new taurus is the bland Ford Five Hundred, about as white bread as you can get, with a new name. It means that my mom’s MKZ, with said engine in a smaller car, is so slow it feels like its going backwards, especially off the line.